- To assist the Producer and Line Producer, in the day-to-day running of the department(s), managing established schedules through production planning, coordination and troubleshooting;
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of specific control documentation such as assets lists, maintaining quality of all assets produced and reporting on production progress as required;
- To assist and do filling of project’s information such as e-mails and progress report, and update worksheets and production related documentations;
- Prepares routine correspondence and forms, answering phones, faxing, packaging and ship various artwork, samples, etc. as needed;
- Obtain and record specifications for all assets – sizes and format of graphics, sound files, videos, illustrations;
- Store and retrieve assets – ensure quality of asset files and that files are correctly named; place files in correct location; update and move files as necessary; direct users (project team) to appropriate material or files.
- To carry out such duties as the Company may from time to time direct.